Project Leaders with PhD in Science required for roles in Mayo
Brightpath Recruitment Engineering & Life Sciences is currently seeking Project Leaders for permanent positions in Mayo. Our client is a multinational who work with clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors. They are a market leader in the provision of product development services.
What’s on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has a significant impact on health and well-being. You would be part of a company that help clients with critical research required to develop new treatments for cancer, weight loss, cystic fibrosis and other conditions. This is an opportunity to make a difference and grow your career through developing your skills and knowledge while working with world class experts. The Project Leader reports into the Method Development Manager.
This position offers an excellent salary, bonus, life assurance, employee assistance programme, health care as well as a sports and social club.
- Draw up study plans and implement studies in strict accordance with study plan ensuring full GMP regulatory compliance as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Quality Department for the generation of audit responses, facility replies, deviation reports and for the compilation of study reports.
- Responsible for leading laboratory investigations where necessary.
- Responsible for reporting project progress information to Management.
- Provide technical training to scientific team as required.
- Day to day liaison with clients regarding current and new projects.
- Involvement with regulatory and client audits.
- Research and develop new methodologies to meet client requirements and/or company strategic objectives.
- Ensure all new methods are validated in accordance with ICH guidelines, where appropriate.
- Ensure all new equipment is qualified and validated in accordance with GMP and corporate validation requirement standards and guidelines.
- Generate new and update current standard operating procedures.
- Generate risk assessments for various projects as required.
- PhD in a relevant science discipline (e.g. Immunology, Virology)
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Experience in study design, assay development, ICH analytical validation and project management.
- Experience in in-vivo and in-vitro bioassays and model development highly desirable.
- Experience in immunology, immunogenicity and biosafety studies.
- Analytical techniques essential.
- Ability to project manage multiple studies.
- Knowledge and experience with statistical software.