At Pharma-Bio Serv we are recruiting a Project Lead for an initial 12 month contract with our medical devices client in Cork.
At Pharma-Bio Serv we are recruiting a Project Lead for a System implementation for an initial 12 month contract with our medical devices client in Cork.
- The project involves the implementation of a new system on site.
- Provide leadership, training and support to others as assigned or in relation to the project.
- Develop strong working relationships at the appropriate levels of the business both internally and externally.
- Effectively manage the implementation of the Project for Cork including liaising other business partners across other sites and with the Project Director.
- Ensure the project is well planned and organized, including business case development, impact assessment, communication plans, and integrated project schedules for the site.
- Liaise with management at all levels of the business, managing their expectations for project delivery, escalating project issues, risks, and recommendations to senior leadership as appropriate
- Develop and monitor project resource requirements, and risk profile
- Provide communications and presentations on areas on a regular basis
- Produce metrics and present data on performance, or status or areas as assigned
- Responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work
- Travel time away may be required supporting key project periods
- Qualification in project management
- Involvement in one or more significant new system introduction
- Validation (CSV) or Engineering background hugely beneficial.
- Planning & organising skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Pharmaceutical/ Medical Device GMP regulated environment
Salary and or hourly rate for this role is dependent on experience.