Project and Commissioning Engineer required for commissioning, monitoring and analysing of wind farm control systems.
Project and Commissioning Engineer
Location: Working from Tralee Office in Kerry or Santry Office in Dublin with travel required Nationwide and Abroad.
- Commissioning and monitoring of ENERCON wind farm control systems
- Analyzing requirements from various grid codes in order to comply with same
- Perform compliance tests of wind farm control systems
- Documentation and test reporting of the control systems
- Analysis and evaluation of electrical grid data, grid simulations and measuring data
- Point of contact in Ireland for the Grid Solutions Department in Germany
- Qualified Electrical Engineer - 3rd level degree or diploma with a focus on process measuring / power systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in process measuring, power engineering or automation engineering an advantage
- Knowledge of measuring technology and control engineering
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit technology
- Experience of working with SCADA systems would be beneficial
- Have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment along with excellent organisational and
- Independent and self-motivated working style
- A valid Safe Pass Card and full, clean driving license
- Proficiency in all MS Office packages
- Physically fit and comfortable with heights as field work will be involved occasionally
- Willingness to travel both within Ireland and internationally
The position may include a 6 month introduction period at our headquarters in Aurich, Germany (German language an advantage, but not essential).
If you are interested in this position with ENERCON, please send a Cover Letter and CV, indicating your salary expectations and your earliest availability, to the contact details below. Email applications preferred.
ENERCON Windfarm Services Ireland Ltd.
Attn. Sinead Delaney
Kerry Technology Park
Tel: + 353 66 401 0771