Programmer (FIS Reporting) 28-month contract
Information Systems Services seeks to recruit a Programmer to work primarily on the implementation of the Oracle E-Business Suite of applications and on the development of reporting information and management information from the applications.
Trinity College Dublin is implementing a Financial Information System (FIS), based on the Oracle E-Business Suite of financial applications. Modules to be implemented include General Ledger; Accounts Payable; Accounts Receivable; Cash Management; Fixed Assets; Purchasing and Cash Management. The system is developed on the Oracle database management system. This Programmer position is required to work on the development and deployment of reports from the new applications and, where required, from existing applications with which they will be integrated. The current Financial System is CODA version 10.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the design and development of Oracle-based systems and in using the Oracle environment and tools;
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the design and development of reports and reporting environments using Oracle reporting tool, BI tools and Oracle Hyperion;
- Technical knowledge and experience of Portals, Web development and delivery of information through web services;
- Experience of Windows Server 2003 and 2008, and Red Hat Linux environments;
- Knowledge and experience of formal systems development methods, particularly in the Oracle development environment;
- Some exposure to formal project management methods;
- Knowledge of and experience in some or all of the following Oracle systems:
- Oracle E-Business Suite;
- Oracle BI;
- Oracle Hyperion;
- Oracle OBIEE;
- Knowledge of and experience in some or all of the following technologies:
- Modern application servers, including Apache, IIS, OAS, etc.
Further information -please see www.tcd.ie/vacancies and applications MUST be made by e-Recruitment