FEXCO Technology Solutions is currently recruiting for a Programme Manager. This exciting new role will be based in Killorglin, Co Kerry. This role is being offered on a permanent basis. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 20th October.
FEXCO Technology Solutions delivers a broad range of IT services to the overall FEXCO Group. These services include project management, software development and the overarching responsibility for the IT Infrastructure that supports all aspects of the Group`s business, including Data and Voice Networking, Data Centre Services, Server Hosting and End-User Experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for activities critical to ensuring projects are managed, tracked, reported and communicated effectively across a portfolio of projects. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual, seeking a career in program management and project delivery.
- Formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected projects.
- Managing a team of project managers using the appropriate methodology choice.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Manage cross functional/cross discipline teams.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Keep senior management and key stakeholders informed of project(s) status and escalating issues when they impact timeline, scope, quality or budget.
- Develop yearly program goals and annual program budget assumptions, and ensure integration of these goals with group objectives.
- Report the progress of all projects at regular intervals to the Head of FEXCO Technology Solutions.
- Conduct and drive retrospectives and lessons learnt from projects to deliver tangible improvements in processes, tools and products.
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal communication skills & problem-solving ability.
- The ability to command respect and to create a working environment of collaboration amongst the members of the project teams.
- Ability to work on own initiative and often under pressure to demanding timelines.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methodologies.
- Proven experience in budgeting and resource allocation.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Understanding of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Knowledge of programme and project management methodologies including Agile (Scrum, Kanban) PMI, Prince2 & the ITIL framework.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project, JIRA etc.) is a strong advantage.
- 3rd Level Qualification in IT or related discipline