IRC are currently seeking an experienced Production Supervisor for Limerick
Irish Recruitment Consultants are currently hiring for a Production Supervisor for a large Multi-National organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all production deadlines / targets are met
- Take sole ownership of production lines while on shift
- Ensure the manufacture of products to the highest standards in the safest, most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Delegate tasks to the Warehouse staff
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Ensure there is always a good working environment
- Report and communicate effectively with the senior management team on an ongoing basis.
- Previous Production Supervisor / Management experience
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- The ability to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of all activities
- Strong IT and report writing skills
- Fully flexible to do days/nights and weekends on a 4 shift cycle
- Previous Project management skills
Please only suitable candidates with previous Supervisory / Management experience need apply. Please contact Patrick O'Regan on 061- 462 433 or email your CV today.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.