Production Manager required in Co Monaghan. Contact Niall on 090 64 90485 for more information.
What you need to know
You will work as a Production Manager and will work for our Manufacturing client based in the Co. Monaghan region.
This is a permanent position with excellent opportunities and you will have responsibility for the daily production operation.
You will ensure the improvement of target product yields and improvements of key processing and manufacturing operations.
You will report to the General Manager and this is permanent opportunity. Excellent salary and benefit’s package available.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Production Manager has the responsibility to ensure that the plants main operational objectives are achieved and the Lean Manufacturing methodologies are achieved
- Liaise with a range of departments including Maintenance, Engineering, Quality, Planning, Shipping & Warehouse, Finance, HR and R&D.
- Optimise overall plant performance ensuring production yields are achieved
- Manage and motivate the production team to achieve targets
- Manage and participate in all daily and weekly production meetings
- Manage the daily production / process line problems and implement technical solutions or adjustments if necessary, in consultation with other departments as appropriate
- Ensure all production and process documentation is up to date always
- Assess and lead regular audits of production lines and propose process improvements to improve plant manufacturing KPI’s and CI standards regarding yields, speeds, and occupation
- Drive process and continuous improvement
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering/Science/Polymer or related discipline
- 4-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing management position
- Knowledge in the plastics manufacturing area would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of Quality Systems
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of commercial and business awareness with the ability to achieve challenging objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong relationships
- Ability to influence, motivate and encourage teamwork
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.