Global cross functional opportunity to manage product transfer across multiple sites into the Galway hub. You will lead product ramp ups and seamless transfers. If interested contact email@example.com
- You will work on high priority and revenue potential which are integral to the customer base. You will deal with both internal and external stakeholders using your cross functional project management expertise.
- You will work at all levels, building credibility and working collaboratively throughout the engineering departments to manage product transfers from various other sites.
- You will develop quality and regulatory requirements for policies and procedures of the production of the transfered products.
- There will be a need to manbage ramp ups of production and seamless transfer to operations ensuring various departments are aware of their role and are onboard with relevant quality and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the development of capital expenditure needs and communicate needs between departments both upward and downward through the organization.
Skills and Experience
- Project management of production line transfer!
- Ability to work in a highly regulated manufacturing environment is essential. Machining and / or assembly background is an advantage.
- Must have strong leadership skills including development of technical staff, successfully executing technical and customer based objectives and projects, ability to lead in a cross matrix work environment.