Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, Allianz Worldwide Care
specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE, the company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world’s leading insurers and financial services providers. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, Allianz Worldwide Care employs 600 staff.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its "Clear to Zero" claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, Allianz Worldwide Care continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
- Define the product strategy, including core product positioning and messaging
- Research and understand agreed target markets. Gather and prioritise product and customer requirements, Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Work with Actuarial, Underwriting and Operational experts to deliver winning products
- Develop, in conjunction with Marketing, compliant product literature for new products. Ensure that all product literature clearly communicates product/service benefits
- Provide inputs to press launch and market communications as required.
- Provide Product expertise in support of new business and Sales activities as required.
- Fully understand the technical details of our product range, our policy terms, enrolment procedures, claims process, etc, as well as those of our business partners.
- Manage the annual product reviews for the existing product portfolio. Ensuring existing products are fit for purpose and continue to meet client needs.
- Act as the Product subject matter expert in support of New Business Development Projects.
- Manage Product Registrations to meet compliance requirements in new and existing markets.
- Provide Product expertise to the wider business in support of day to day activities.
- Provide product training as required
- Undertake other Ad Hoc duties as required
- Hold a third level business degree or appropriate professional qualification
- At least 5 years experience within Financial Services and 3 of those in a product management role. Experience of the Health Insurance, Life or General insurance sectors would be of particular advantage.
- Must have demonstrated success in defining and launching and managing products
- Working knowledge of a second language would be advantageous.
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Presentation skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
To learn more about us please visit
Allianz Worldwide Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Allianz Worldwide Care does not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies