Procurement Specialist is required for a med-devise company based in Co Clare for a 12 month contract. Please contact Fearghal Keane at CPL - email@example.com
- In-depth analysis of spend data, RFP results and post negotiation optimization
- Contracting with vendors and implementation of selected solutions
- Vendor negotiations and supplier relationship management
- Support the achievement of Indirect Spend annual savings target for EMEAI region
- Identify and quantify potential cost saving purchasing measures in line with current best practice and implement same where appropriate
- Contribute to the strategy development to derive greater value from various sites across EMEAI region
- Leadership of the selection and development of suppliers, contract and price negotiations, supplier management – strategic function.
- Third level degree and/ or qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A minimum of five years proven experience, preferably in a GMP/FDA/IMB regulated industry.
- Proven experience in strategic sourcing/procurement, indirect spend and project management.