Exciting Opportunity with a well established company has come up for an experienced Procurement Administrator!
- Responsible for all administration duties required
- To assist in the development of project plans to support the contracting process
- Liaise cross functionally with internal stakeholders and other members of the Procurement team.
- Responsible for ensuring all reporting is processed in a timely manner
- Help in the preparation and analysis of RFPs
- Responsible for coordinating diaries and schedules
- Review and maintain contract and process adherence information as required by the team.
- 2+ years' experience in a procurement administration position.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision
This is a Fabulour opportunity which will provide the candidate excellent experience in procurement in a well established organisation in Dublin.