Process Scientist - Limerick
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Limerick currently has an opportunity for a Process Scientist - Process Validation to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Summary: Supports the Process Sciences Department with analysis, troubleshooting, and Process Validation of manufacturing bioprocesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports all Process Validation activities
- Define Process Validation Strategies
- Author, review and approve Process Validation protocols and reports
- Schedule and support Process Validation executions
- High level of technical and scientific writing required
- Understand and Applies statistical tools for development of protocols and data analysis for Process Validation.
- Technical and Scientific expertise in cell culture and downstream operations for daily monitoring, troubleshooting and investigations
- Performs scientific process investigations with relevant departments as required.
- Provide technical floor support for manufacturing operations
- Performs product and process impact assessments.
- Participates in or Lead process and quality risk assessments
Education and Experience:
- PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or a related field with 0-2 years’ experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience. CGMP experience is desirable.
- Relevant Quality Assurance experience is desirable.
- Candidates with an MSc in Biotechnology or a related field with 3+ year’s relevant experience will also be considered.
For more information on this position please call Rachael O’Rourke on 061336136 or apply online and a member of the Harmonics team will be in touch