Process Excellence Specialist
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Bausch + Lomb, where we have brought visionary ideas to eye health since 1853. With products available in more than 100 countries worldwide and with nearly 14,000 employees, Bausch+ Lomb offer the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of eye health products to consumers and eye care professionals.
Based at our site in Waterford, Irelandwe are looking for a Process Excellence Specialist to support the roll out of our biotrue launch project (12 months contract)
- Project leader for a number of process improvement and cost reduction initatives.
- Use Six Sigma and Lean tools & techniques to analyse business process and identify project opportunities.
- Facilitate Kaizen workshops
- Benchmark industry best practice and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work with Process Excellence team to develop the Process Excellence culture on-site
- Help develop and deliver Lean and Six Sigma training
- Third level qualification.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong technical competence and comprehensive understanding of manufacturing technologies in a high volume regulated environment.
- Project Management experience.
- Self directed and highly motivated with the ability to prioritise and make decisions.
- Excellent Time & Attendance.