DPS is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world for over 35 years. Our reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with our clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence. We employ over 450 people out of our six office locations and serve a broad range of clients ranging from multinational companies to small generic producers. We provide Full Service Engineering for our clients including Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification, Professional Outsourcing and Start-up on global projects across a range of market sectors.
- Co-ordinate the manufacture of key API processes.
- Provide process technical support to process teams to sustain & improve the processes assigned.
- Trouble-shoot and provide sustainable solutions for root cause processing problems.
- Ensure the process, the plant, the automation & process operators are appropriately aligned to run processes per Process Safety & Product Quality attributes.
- Manage the equipment & unit operation process knowledge, information and data requirements associated with production.
- Effectively use the site business processes to support production e.g. change control, deviations, 6 sigma method investigations, etc.
- Technical transfer, Scale –up & Installation of new processes & new unit operations onto and with-in the plant.
- Support Process & Facility start-ups, initial campaigns & process optimizations.
- Support plant process change overs and plant clean ups.
- Use computer-based modeling, simulation & analysis to look for improvement opportunities and to analyze problems.
- Identify hazards, assess their relative risk and incorporate recommendations into your process designs.
- Install & apply innovative technologies solutions.
- Have excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged.
- Be change focused.
- Have creativity to identify improvement opportunities and the initiative to see them implemented.
DPS Engineering is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recruitment Agencies: Please do not reply to this job advert.