Lotus Technical Services are currently recruiting a Senior Process Engineer for a role based in Limerick.
Lotus Technical Services is a leading solutions provider offering a complete range of automation and technical services specifically designed to enhance productivity and efficiency, and to maximise the value of our customer's core business. We are currently recruiting a Senior Process Engineer for a role based in Limerick.
As Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for the development and execution of plans to continuously improve and optimise product quality and process yield. This requires the use of process characterisation and optimisation using designed experiments, problem solving and decision making tools.
- Responsible for identification and implementation of process related continuous improvement activities to improve product quality and increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Ensure all process developments and improvements meet the Quality Management System requirements (ISO 13485, FDA & JPAL).
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving to deliver innovative solutions.
- Lead and work in cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team
- Engage with the appropriate personnel in the identification and resolution of Corrective/Preventative actions to address Quality, Technical, and Manufacturing issues (Audit Actions, NCR’s, CAPA’s, etc).
- Project Management – Accurate planning, timely delivery and reporting for all project deliverables.
- Participate in risk assessments and HAZOPs of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Develop and maintain Behavioural Standards in line with company standards and policy.
- Work with team leader to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals and Objectives.
- All employees are responsible for the Environmental and Health and Safety effects of the work that they perform
- Keep up to date on new developments and technologies in assigned disciplines and present on new ‘Best Practice’ methodologies, procedures, processes and equipment to the company in a proactive manner.
- The successful candidate will be Honours Degree Qualified with at least 5 years experience of working as process engineer on large to medium scale projects
- Experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry environments
- Ability to work in a team environment while demonstrating strong individual achievement.
- Project management skill to achieve project goal in a timely manner
- Yield trouble-shooting experience required
- Experience in problem solving and process improvement with the use of industrial tools such as DMAIIC, Six Sigma, SE statistical engineering, DOE and FMEA.
- Excellent technical knowledge • Strong written and verbal communication skills
Lotus Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer