Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, Allianz Worldwide Care
specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE, the company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world’s leading insurers and financial services providers. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, Allianz Worldwide Care employs 600 staff.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its "Clear to Zero" claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, Allianz Worldwide Care continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
- To prepare and issue new business and renewal quotations on AWC business.
- To support management in rate changes on monthly renewals.
- Assess risk and price profitably on new and existing experience rated business.
- Update and take ownership of the renewal and quote database.
- Liaise with client services and relationship managers in relation to pricing queries and, when necessary, deal direct with clients and brokers.
- Provide analysis of benefits in relation to changes in benefits when requested.
- Prepare and issue weekly work activity reports to the pricing manager.
- Ensuring ownership is taken of all the queries received by the team.
- Experience working in a pressurized and goal driven environment.
- Mathematics and statistical qualification or similar.
- High attention to detail is critical.
- Strong PC skills, particularly strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Strong performance ethos and customer service skills.
- Highly consistent and persistent approach to carrying out duties.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
To learn more about us please visit
Allianz Worldwide Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Allianz Worldwide Care does not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies