Planning Manager- permanent role for the Wexford area- send your CV to Suzanne for review if you are interested
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Planning Manager to be based in Wexford with our client a leading healthcare manufacturer.
This is a permanent job
- Responsible for the production planning process at sub assembly and end item product stage across the full product range.
- Drive key metrics, Work with planning team to create corrective action as needed to drive success.
- Complete and analyze all monthly, weekly and daily reports.
- Ensure the planning/customer service/warehouse department is compliant with all requirements to meet ISO, internal, corporate or FDA audits.
- Manage all personnel activity for planning group including hiring, mentoring, coaching, performance reviews and any issues.
- Responsible for the production kitting function ensuring that all production work orders are kitted and delivered to the line when required in conjunction with production plan.
- Work closely with Materials Controller to ensure component availability to support production plan
- Work closely with customers (externally and intercompany) to manage demand and prevent backorder.
- Manage the capacity planning function to ensure that capacity is not over or underutilized to meet the production plan.
- Analyze forecast and orders to project capacity requirements going forward for budget and support manpower planning.
- Work with R&D and manufacturing engineering groups to plan builds required for verification or validation activities.
- Identify lean and continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase flexibility of the production planning function.
- Track and report performance measures and indicators that provide management with a summary of planning accuracy.
- Create and maintain planning procedures for the planning function, work with Doc Control to ensure any changes are updated accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field such as materials management.
- 3+ years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, Access and ERP/MRP systems
Apply now to Suzanne or get in touch on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV's are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.