Placement Coordinator - (Australian Recruitment)
The position is responsible for coordinating the Australian recruitment business, to achieve designated targets set by management. For more information please contact email@example.com
Locumotion is an innovative doctor-led Medical Recruitment Agency based in Dundrum. Our ethos is to provide a quality global hospital & general practice recruitment service that meets the needs of our hospital and General Practice customers as well as those of our medical locum colleagues.
In accordance with our philosophy, we hope that in providing excellence in medical recruitment services our company will assist in achieving an enhanced quality of life for the medical community.
Locumotion is part of a larger Irish healthcare company called Centric Health which operates in Ireland, the UK and Australia.
Placement Coordinator – Australian Recruitment
Purpose of Position
The position is responsible for coordinating the Australian recruitment business, to achieve designated targets set by management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Develop and maintain GP business in Australia
- Liaise with IPN / GP Practices/Rural Work Force Agencies/Hospitals to obtain quarantined/requested posts, match and place candidates to individual posts.
- Provide customers above with CV and references of each potential candidate once they have been initially identified
- Act as a liaison between customer and candidate to ensure the placement is secured.
- Liaise with customer to determine orientation/induction and arrival details for each confirmed Doctor.
- Negotiating terms and fees with 3rd party agencies.
- Assisting General Practices with immigration requirements for visa applications.
- Develop supply strategy for identifying and recruiting GP from eligible countries, to meet demand of clients.
- Liaise with all potential candidates advising them of the requirements to work in Australia, details about the position and lifestyle in Australia
- Maintain contact with all potential candidates on a regular basis keeping them up to date with how their application is progressing.
- Advise Medical Director of potential candidates who need to be scheduled for interview and follow up with Medical Director and Candidate after interview to advise of outcome
- Assist with completion of registration process by the Australian Medical Council.
- Coordinate the application and monitor the processing of visa applications.
- Liaise with Marketing Executive to ensure appropriate advertising and promotion is in place to ensure the supply strategy is being met.
- Strong recruitment experience (ideally in a medical setting
- Business development & sales experience
- 3-5 years of administration experience
- Customer service experience
- Innovative self-starter with strong sales leaning
- Ambitious, dynamic and energetic - will be the key player in developing the Specialist Doctor Recruitment business for Locumotion in Australia.
- Confident and articulate with strong communication skills