PA Role - Trinity College Dublin
We are continuously updating our database of applicants interested in future temporary opportunities (secretarial/executive officer) within Trinity College Dublin and we now seek suitable applications from candidates with extensive PA experience at a Senior Manager/Director level
Applicants must have the following:
- Considerable experience in an administrative role having experience of supporting a senior manager in a busy work environment;
- Extensive experience in a PA type role with full responsibility for diary management, co-ordinating travel arrangements etc
- A recognised secretarial or office administration qualification;
- Possess excellent IT skills and hold the European Computer Driving License (ECDL) or display evidence of a high level of competency in Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook, and Gmail;
- Have a polite, confidential and discrete manner;
- Have excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, both oral and written;
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines;
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and willing to work outside the usual office hours when required;
- Be a strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative;
- Have a pro-active approach to work, anticipating and resolving problems in advance.
In line with current government pay policy for new entrants to the public sector, the salary offer for these positions will be €425.38 per week or €23,374 per annum.
If you would like to be considered and match our requirements please email your Cover Letter & CV to Joanne Smith – joanne.smith at tcd.ie