Personal Assistant Dublin 12 Permanent €35k - €40k Lex Consultancy are currently seeking a Personal Assistant for our client based in Dublin 12. This position offers fantastic career progression within a dynamic international growth
€35k - €40k
Lex Consultancy are currently seeking a Personal Assistant for our client based in Dublin 12. This position offers fantastic career progression within a dynamic international growth focused company.
- Extensive scheduling and diary management
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Liaising with, and supporting as necessary, the Office team
- Knowledge of policies and administrative IT systems
- Organising meetings, preparing meeting agenda, booking meeting venue and hospitality
- Dealing with staff requests/liaising with HR on staff-related issues
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and drafting responses to queries
- Preparation of papers and documentation
- Typing of documents, correspondence and presentations requiring the use of MS Office applications, in particular MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, the web and email
- Co-ordinating events, functions, international visits and dinners
- Purchasing and maintaining stocks of stationery for the office.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Applicants should have excellent communication (both oral and written), administrative, and interpersonal skills
- A high level of proficiency and experience in the use of MS office applications is required
- The successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills, be able to work on their own initiative and exercise a high level of judgement, confidentiality and discretion
If this position is of interest to you please send you cv to Sharon Griffin today!