Partner Manager - Belgium
Achieving Partner Revenue targets. Min. 6 years experience in a similar role.
SEPA knowledge and experience.
Partner Manager - Belgium
SEPA specialist payment provider, Sentenial is offering the right candidate an opportunity to hold a significant role in a highly successful software business success story. Sentenial has been strengthening its presence in The Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany partnering with leading Tier 1 banks and local payment software vendors since early 2012, successfully positioning itself as the leading provider of SEPA Direct Debit processing services and solutions across Europe. With clients ranging from SMEs to large global banks, we've built a reputation for best in class products, accurate and efficient delivery, and excellent customer service.
Sentenial is an ambitious, dynamic and fast-growing company currently seeking to recruit driven, self motivated Product Consultants who are keen for an opportunity to make a difference.
The role involves:
- Achieving partner revenue targets.
- Developing, managing and supporting Sentenial’s existing reseller & referral partnerships.
- Identifying, qualifying and recruiting new partners to Sentenial’s partnership programme.
- Winning sales, marketing and technical management mindshare within Sentenial partners for incremental sales opportunities.
- Developing and actioning go-to-market plans that drive new business through Sentenial’s partners.
- Improving Sentenial’s market intelligence via the partners perspective and customer touch points.
- Promotion of the partners market building capabilities within Sentenial.
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a similar revenue-driving role.
- A proven ability to act as a trusted advisor to customers and identify value generating opportunities.
- A proven ability in building relationships and identifying/working with key decision makers.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Sales driven, result orientated and customer focused.
- A strong track record in working cross functionally.
- A self starter needing low level management time that will be consistently proactive in the role of developing new and existing business and perform day to day responsibilities.
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting consumer buying trends.
- A demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and communicate cross-functionally and externally.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, and collaborative environment.
- SEPA knowledge and experience.
- Fluency in additional European languages would also be an advantage.