Experience Conference & Banqueting Staff required for the Clyde Court Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
The Clyde Court Hotel, situated in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, are currently recruiting for expereinced casual conference & banqueting staff to assist in our gala dinners & christmas party nights.
The main responsibilities of this role include
- To give a high standard of service to all customers ensuring their needs are catered for, service of all food and beverage items ordered to the standards set by the C & B Manager.
- To establish a courteous and helpful attitude to all customers by anticipating guests needs.
- To refer all guests comments/complaints to your manager.
- To wait on tables, serving food to the highest standard at all times.
- To upsell where possible at all times
- To assist in the selection, service and top up of wines to all tables.
- Set up the conference suites for service on a daily basis to the required standard.
- To clear the suites down after the end of service to the required standard.
- To observe the Food & Hygiene Regulations at all times.
- To know and observe all licensing laws and report any deviations to the Manager according to the current licensing and custom & Excise Laws.
- To have complete knowledge of the menu’s on offer at all times.
- To observe all house rules.
- Any other requests from Management within the scope of the job.
The ideal candidte will have previous experience of working large functions, preferably in a 4* environment, and have strong english (both written & spoken).