PMO analyst to join Deloitte's Technology Consulting practice
Technology Integration Services
Deloitte Ireland has a market leading technology practice of 550 consultants based in Dublin, supporting our clients across the breadth of IT & Digital, from strategy through to implementation and managed services.
The Opportunity: Client based project team in Dublin
Deloitte has exciting career opportunities for a PMO analyst within our Technology team. If successful, you will join up with our client partner team in Dublin.
Brief Description of the role:
- Ensuring that the project is properly constituted and runs according to agreed project management disciplines and methodology
- Setting up/Maintaining Project Share/SharePoint as a document repository and other tools as appropriate.
- Ensuring the standard Project Management processes are in place for the project (e.g. Risks, Issues, Change Control, Communications, Quality, Reporting)
- Supporting the Project Manager in creating a Communication Plan, Project Quality Plan and Review Process
- Creation and delivery of Project Induction material
- Providing access to Document Repositories for new Project Team Members and onboarding of the team
- Oversee delivery of all services to the project (premises, office supplies, additional project resources etc.)
- Providing support for detailed Planning by scheduling and facilitating Planning workshops and capturing output
- Supporting the Project Manager and workstream leads in producing a detailed plan outlining all deliverables, resource plan, milestones, key dependencies
- Facilitating Risk, Issue, Assumptions and Dependency identification workshops and monitoring of same.
- Schedule and support project meetings (change control board, project board etc.).
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting progress against plans, ensuring all appropriate updates are applied to project and resource plans.
- Reporting and Monitoring of Risks, Issues, benefits, dependencies, assumptions and Changes
- Preparation and development of reports for the following meetings (Project Board meetings, Design Authority meetings and Change Review meetings)
- Facilitating weekly project management status meetings
- Document Control and management
- Providing feedback to the project manager on the project plan and progress.
- Monitoring quality and checking adherence to processes.
- Maintain project library
- Monitor costs vs budget
- Ensure alignment with standard processes
- Project Assurance of Projects <€300k projected Capital Spend
- Support of business unit pre-project relevant processes (Business case development, procurement and innovation)
- Ensuring Office and SharePoint are being used to their highest potential
- Monthly reporting on PMO achievement of agreed KPIs to relevant management teams
- Program and project communications including monthly reporting packs and other communication tools
- At least one year of experience in Project Management or a PMO office in the IT sector.
- Knowledge of MS Project, SharePoint and other Office products.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders.
- PRINCE2 certified.
- Relevant degree in IT.