Security Operations Manager for TDS in Dublin
TDS (Time Data Security) Ltd are leading specialists in the areas of integrated Security Systems and Smart Card deployments. TDS provides its customers with a complete solution from system design to tailored software and technology deployment, to specialist consultancy services covering both implementation and after sales service.
The Operations & Project Manager provides for the delivery and implementation of projects to existing and new customers with a primary focus on, project planning, software & hardware delivery and installation, system configuration and user training. The role also manages resource and material installation and maintenance, including Technicians and Sub-contractors across all TDS business lines. The holder of this position has full responsibility for the management of maintenance contracts and support to field operations.
Project Manager / Operations Manager reports to the Technical Services Manager
Direct reports include 9 Technicians
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project
- Define the project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage the project budget and ensure it is delivered on time
- Plan Installation capacity planning and forecast completion
- Control and monitoring of sub-contractors
- Measurement & review of Installation KPI’s
- Responsibility for Maintenance Contracts in conjunction with Technical Manager and Head of Operations.
- Clear understanding of maintenance contracts & their special conditions.
- Detailed knowledge of both costs and pricing for contracts & quotations.
- Oversee repairs and warranty claims
- Measurement & review of Service KPI’s
- Supports the customer and sales team.
- Excellent knowledge of product and delivery process
- Good technical understanding of product and engineering solutions.
- Good knowledge of theoretical and practical project management.
- Understands and has knowledge of regulations that are applicable for each project.
- Good business experience and awareness, understands the commercial impact of Project management
- Prior experience in project management
- Experience in people and change management
- Good knowledge of installation methods, standards and regulations
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety codes and regulations
- IT literate and proficient in project management software and packages, good knowledge of MS Office
- Degree in Engineering, or other relevant experience
- At least 2 years supervisory experience
- Formal Project Management qualification desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools