Business Unit: DMS Governance Risk and Compliance Services Limited
Reporting To: European Team Lead
Customers: Internal and External
Manages People: No
Job Level: Staff
Have you exceptional organization skills and have worked as part of an administrative support team? Are you a self-starter with high attention to detail and have a friendly and professional demeanor? DMS are currently looking for an Office Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our Office Executive must be a pro at multi-tasking and must be able to work as part of a very talented and motivated team! As Office Executive to the Dublin office you will provide Executive Assistant support to our Executive Directors as well as receptionist support for the day-to-day running of the Dublin office.
Sounds like you?
What you will be doing:
- Provide Executive assistance support by managing an active calendar of appointments for Executive Directors
- General Assistance to Dublin Executives with calendar invitations where needed
- Plan, coordinate and ensure schedules are followed and respected at all times
- Management of correspondence of a highly confidential nature
- Become a local Salesforce expert who will manage data reconciliations, local reporting & day to day sales needs
- Prepare proposals and presentations for Dublin team
- Coordinate and manage Senior Executive meetings & ensure that supporting materials such as reports etc. are prepped and ready in time for meetings.
- Arrange expense reports, review and liaise directly with finance department
- Reception duties (Courier, post, door, phone)
- Screen calls, forward and take messages
- Meet and greet all visitors to the DMS office and be the first point of contact for anyone calling into the Dublin office
- Manage Room bookings for set up & clashes
- Arrange catering for meetings
- Prepare presentations/packs for in house pitches
- Facilities log/filing and ensure that these are being filled out and maintained
- Arrange detailed travel plans alongside Head of EU travel
- Provide local marketing assistance (Headshots, business cards, brochures)
- Event assistance alongside team lead (Attend and prep DMS events)
- Support the team with coordination of programs, events, or conferences
- Manage teams vacation to ensure coverage is in place
- Special projects where needed
You will have:
- Minimum three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Financial Services experience and database management experienced preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Experience in event assistance would be an advantage
- Third level qualification, preferably in business discipline.