Nutrition Sales & Training Manager (Ulster / Leinster)
Medical and Pharmacy Programme Manager for Lipotrim Ireland
Key Areas of Role
Drive and support the Lipotrim Pharmacy Programme. Would suit dietician/nutritionist or nurse.
- Detail both Primary Care and Hospital Consultant teams.
- Presentations to hospital specialist teams and community groups.
- Building relationships with pharmacy, pharmacist and their staff, GP’s and Hospital Consultants.
- Manage pharmacy accounts, exhibitions and promotions.
- Deliver high quality training, one to one and in groups.
- Ability to arrange meetings and appointments with medical professionals.
- Identify new customers/opportunities to grow the business.
- Maintain merchandising and promotional profile in pharmacies.
- Highly ethical and professional role.
- Maintain paperwork and reporting.
- Protect the medical reputation of Lipotrim.
- Willing to cover a large territory with some overnight stays.
- Create and raise awareness of Lipotrim as the leader in medical weight management.
- Ideally located close to road links to cover Mid and North Leinster, Ulster and some parts of Connaught.
- Excellent training and presentational skills.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Ability to empathise.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience in a sales role is preferred but not essential.
- Science Degree essential (preferably Life Science/ Nutrition).
- Previous experience in Pharmacy/Medical sector beneficial but not essential.
- Interest in nutrition and weight management essential.
- Highly organised and self motivated.
- Candidate must be a professional presenter and communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy public speaking with ability to think quickly and respond to questioning from medical professionals.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- Outgoing and friendly personality who has the ability to function alone and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence.
Please submit CV via apply now link.