Looking to escape from the daily NAV Calculation? Parallel Testing Analyst (fund accounting), Excellent project based role in Dublin City Centre, Call Al on 01 6760505 to discuss your application today
Looking to get out of the daily Nav?? As the title suggests this is not your everyday NAV/FA role. This is an exciting project based role where you will be responsible for the onbaording on new business and ensuring the NAVs run correctly on the platform before being released to the NAV teams. If you are a Fund Accountant who enjoys a challenge and would like more exposure to projects this is the ideal role for you
My client, a leading Irish based Fund Administrator are looking for a Parallel Testing Senior to join their team based in Dublin City Centre. This role is available due to continued growth and new business wins.
- In this exciting role you will join an existing team responsible for on boarding of new clients onto the companies platform
- While the role is heavily Accounting based the role will involve liaising with many different departments in the company with each transition being treated as a project
- By the end of each project the team will have reconciled back all aspects of the NAV to the prior administrator and handed the client over to the NAV team who will then move on with daily and monthly processes
- The requisite Induction Training will be provided in addition to both compulsory training (AML/KYC) and optional training. Additional role-specific training shall be provided by the Manager and Director.
What will you actually be doing in this role?
- You will be working with the new client to ensure all the requisite information necessary is received in order to be able to begin the initial take on in a timely manner
- Liaising with our Middle Office Department to ensure that the Open Positions are loaded onto our system along with the daily trades that will be loaded once the initial positions are reconciled
- You will be responsible for reconciling back to the prior administrator books and records and accounting for any differences that may occur between the prior administrators system and the in - house NAV systems at take on date
- Liaising with the NAV team during the parallel period where both the previous Administrator and are both producing a NAV
- Ensuring that at each month end during the parallel period that a full reconciliation is completed between the prior administrator and the records and that any breaks are accounted for.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- Accounting, Finance or Business Degree. Min. 2.2 honours degree
- Strong reconciliation skills with ability to problem solve and to resolve breaks
- Strong financial product knowledge
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure or independently
- Strong inter-personal skills required to deal with many different departments both within and outside of the company
- Good initiative required but also ability to recognize when escalation of issues needs to be taken
- Strong Microsoft Office, product and process knowledge
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Al on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations