Excellent opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer for an initial 9 month contract role in the mid-west region.
Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced .Net Developer for an initial 9 month contract role in the mid-west region.
• Contributes to design of ASP.NET and Oracle applications.
• Reviews, analyzes, develops, and modifies computer applications in GxP validated environment.
• Analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience & judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation & knowledge transfer.
• Typically reports to a PM or Project Lead.
Skills & Experience:
• Systems & programs design including detailed specifications
• 3 - 5 yrs of experience with ASP.NET
• 3 - 5 yrs of experience with Oracle / Sql Server.
• Oracle PlSql, Sql Server Stored Procedures
• Database design including detailed specifications
• Creation & modification of user procedures
• Coding of application program from specifications
• Testing, debugging & documentation
• Maintenance of programs
• Use of formal development tools & techniques
• Contact with designers to clarify specifications
• Design & develop moderately complex data conversions & interfaces.
• Proficient with GUI design standards
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, flowcharting tools for development of Software Lifecycle.