As part of this continued expansion we are looking for a Microsoft Technical Consultant to join our growing team in Dublin.
A Microsoft Technical Consultant, working with our team on projects and operations, with an emphasis on best practices and security.
- A Windows expert working with server, Active Directory, SQL, IIS and other Windows technologies. Who has been involved in analysis, design, planning and delivery on key client projects and engagements.
- A leader in the design and development of automation within our organization.
- Working with the project delivery team in a distributed work environment where the work is delivered by TerraAlto team members, third party service providers and client personnel.
- Building knowledge of new technologies as they become relevant to the organization and our client projects.
- Inspiring and leading the technical team, and serving as a role model by promoting good work practices, technical discussion and ongoing learning.
- Play an important part in guiding our technical evolution and the growth of our technical team
** There is a requirement for some travel within Europe to visit clients and engage directly on project implementation discussions.
- A technical person who demonstrates strong knowledge and proficiency across a number of technologies.
- Has worked as a valued technical team member.
- Experienced with automation and perferably DevOPs.
- Scripting skills.
- Organized, quality-oriented and able to manage time and priorities.
- Well able to communicate clearly and concisely in the written and spoken word (in fluent English).
- A clear-thinking problem solver, who is comfortable making decisions.
- Courageous and action-oriented – someone who steps forward and gets ‘stuck in’.
- Flexible, creative and comfortable with change. · Enthusiastic about learning and ambitious. · Someone with a sense of humor and a positive outlook on life.
- Technical certifications as relevant to your skillsets.
- Additionally either Dutch and or 'Standard Chinese' would be a big advantage.
- Salary: DOE
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme: 5% employer contribution
- Health insurance
- Training: Extensive ongoing training and certification.
++ There is an option for some remote working for the right candidate
- *** APPLICANTS MUST BE RESIDENT IN THE EU ****
- ** A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED **
We are a growing company, in a growing technology area. The potential for professional growth and learning here is vast. And we’ll support you as far as your ambition will take you.