You will ensure the maintenance of a safe efficient and functional Microbiology Laboratory developed to the required standards.
Join a diversified Biopharmaceutical company with a unique culture that's known for its innovation learning and growth. A company that's making a very real difference by caring for our patients, our community and our Team members. Quality are a dedicated team who operate across all areas of the business. We continuously ensure that our unique sets of products are manufactured with patient needs at the fore front.
- Provide microbiological testing and support to the site.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to QC Microbiology Team and external departments. Provide support in deviation and laboratory investigations.
- Effective interaction with other departments (internal and external). In particular, close contact maintained with the Microbiology, Production, Validation, Planning Departments, & QA.
- Execution of QC-Micro testing and Environmental monitoring compliance with cGMP and Standard Operating Procedures. Participate in the efforts to constantly improve QI score.
- QC Micro representation at cross functional meetings
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3rd level qualification in Science or related area (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Pharmacy preferred) or equivalent aseptic experience.
- Previous experience working within Microbiology in a GMP facility required ideally part of which would be in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry
Terms of Employment
Fixed term contract role. Shift work applies to this position.
What makes this position unique?
We currently seek a Microbiologist to join our team. You will ensure the maintenance of a safe efficient and functional Microbiology Laboratory developed to the required standards. Co-ordination of own work within the Microbiology Laboratory, take on and execute the tasks whilst applying high standards of GMP and Right First Time.
Benefits of working in this role
Sports and Social Club
Range of opportunities within the company
Role based in Waterford