Dornan are seeking a Mechanical Enginner with AutoCad experience. Minimum 5 years experience in a design office. Interested candidates should forward a CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dornan is an international, multi-disciplined projects company and we are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer.This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position with Dornan as we continue our expansion across new sectors and global regions throughout Ireland,UK,Scandinavia and Continental Europe.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and coordination of mechanical building services.
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
- Preparation of reports and front end studies
- Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
- Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
- Working with Quality Control Systems
- Execution of Design Reviews
- Experience using 2D Autocad is essential.
- Experience using 3D Autocad is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers.
The successful candidate will have :
- A degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 – 6 years previous experience in a design office
- Previous experience working on industrial and pharmaceutical projects
- Hevacomp & Autocad experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems