Marketing Support Manager
A leading commercial organisation are looking for a Marketing Support Manager to join their Marketing team who can carry out the overall administration, promotion and development within their role.
- Liaise with the team to evaluate their commercial and marketing needs, providing appropriate support to help them to achieve growth, in particular for events and long-term development plans
- Engage in joint campaign planning, including positioning, targeting, media planning, promotional partnerships and tactical approaches to different market segments
- Develop the promotion of online and retail ticket distribution.
- A relevant marketing qualification
- Strong people skills and an ability to influence key stakeholders across the industry.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a marketing role.
- A broad-based marketing communications skill-set with a thorough understanding of digital marketing and social media.
- Experience with market research, report writing and budget management.
- A strategic mind who can work effectively as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary and a range of excellent benefits.
For more information please contact Donal O' Donoghue 01 5133619