Great opportunity in a multinational Insurance company in Navan!
What you need to know
You will work as a Marketing Specialist for our client in the Insurance industry based in Navan.
This is a 12-month contract role with a salary of between 45k – 50k depending on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the production of product and marketing literature for the Wealth Management, Investment Planning and Employee Benefits business lines.
- Creation of product brochures, technical product documents (e.g. terms and conditions), operational items (e.g. forms), sales aids and infographics.
- Manage all aspects of product and marketing literature production including data preparation, copywriting, design, proof reading, filing, print, fulfilment and distribution.
- Manage existing brand collateral stock and re-ordering in line with business requirements.
- Support the Marketing Manager and other colleagues to produce communication items to support the delivery of internal and external communications plans i.e. information notices, products and market updates, employee briefings and website updates.
- Support the delivery of digital marketing activity as required by the business.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Marketing and Sales to co-ordinate and deliver external events – key tasks to include location research, production of presentation material, managing invitations and event follow up.
- Other ah-hoc marketing duties.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing role.
- Experience in the development and delivery of product, marketing and communication literature.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills.
- Advanced planning and organisational skills. Ability to deliver under tight deadlines to be adaptable to meet the changing needs of the business.
- An ability to support, communicate and work cross functionally with the wider business teams.
- Event management experience including the use of event and communication solutions e.g. Newsweaver, Mailchimp.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.