Our Galway based client are now recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed.
- Coordinating the personnel and production of marketing collateral to promote our client's range of services.
- Collate and generate content for digital marketing purposes
- Manage social media channels
- Manage Marketing personnel, providing guidance and feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Update and manage content of the group websites
- Write and proof copy for blogs, press releases and case studies
- Create monthly internal/external newsletters
- Manage and promote internal communications
- Organise and manage events and conferences
- Conduct market research
- Preparing client presentations for Sales staff
- Contributing to and developing marketing plan and strategies.
- Honors degree in a marketing focused discipline
- 3-5 years' experience in a marketing management role in a MedTech Marketing environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft suite
- Analytical thinker with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Work well as part of a team as well as being self-driven
For further information please contact Loretta on 0861838380.