The marketing Manager will oversee all the marketing activities for the company across all channels. The individual will be responsible for promotion and enhancing the brand visibility across all key markets.
Job Description - Based in Galway - Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- The marketing Manager will take the lead role in all marketing activities for the company across all channels. The individual will be responsible for promotion and enhancing the brand visibility across all key markets. He / She will also play a key role within the department working closely to lead the team in a collaborative and innovative environment.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acts as a leader in the area of Marketing, developing strategy, to maximise expoure and brand identity
- Responsible for the production of marketing collateral to promote Synecco’s range of services
- Generate content for digital marketing purposes
- Manage social media channels
- Update and manage content of the group websites
- Write and proof copy for blogs, press releases and case studies
- Create monthly internal/external newsletters
- Manage and promote internal communications
- Manage and develop Marketing personnel to enhance performance and ability
- Organise and manage events and conferences
- Conduct market research
- Preparing client presentations for Sales staff
- Contributing to and developing marketing plan and strategies.
- Managing the Marketing team, working closely with the Sales team and the wider management group to deliver strategic objectives of the business. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
Education & Experience Required:
- Degree qalified in a marketing focused discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience as Marketing Manager in a MedTech marketing environment desirable
- Creative, influential, possesses business savvy and competence
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft suite
- Analytical thinker with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Work well as part of a team as well as being self-driven
In returen we offer an attractive package for the suitably experienced candidate, in a rapidly growing positive organisation.