Marketing Internship for Whitewater Shopping Centre, Newbridge Co. Kildare
We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality who can work effectively on their own initiative in fast paced environment and who will understand the Company’s ethos of high standards of customer service and delivery of those standards.
This position reports to the Centre Manager and as a member of the Whitewater team, you will contribute to the marketing, advertising, PR communications and activities of our company.
You will play a proactive role in all marketing communication activities including:
- Dealing with queries from customers and retailers on a daily basis.
- You will be involved in various in centre marketing tasks and as such will be sales driven, cost conscious and motivated.
- Implementation of the company’s strategic retail marketing diary & co ordination, client liaison and people management.
- Implement the digital marketing strategy and manage full execution of plans to achieve core KPIs across all channels including PPC, affiliates, online advertising, promotions and retention.
- Budget management is an integral part of this role as a strong return on investment should be demonstrated from each element of the plan.
- Day to day management and liaison with retailers and agencies and the implementation of ongoing media plans.
- Media : Issue promotional media releases that are of a local Centre and national specific issue.
- Preparation of materials for weekly liaison with the retailers.
- Ensuring our web site, facebook, twitter and all digital media platforms are fresh and fully up to date at all times.
- Administration of corporate communication materials reflecting the product suite.
- Disseminating press releases ensuring maximum exposure;
- Database and list management and distribution of direct marketing.
- Collect customer data whenever and wherever they touch our business and using that information in effective marketing strategies.
- Focus on maximizing sales online from traffic generated from key word Search, Email, Display
- Play an integral part of the development of the exciting rebrand for the website
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management on campaign success
- Be commercially aware, self-motivated, target driven and have a desire to succeed.
- Have a clear and confident telephone manner and an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong literacy and numeric skills.
- Experience in Marketing and some experience of digital media would be advantageous;
- Smart, flexible, creative person who works well in a team and is not afraid to show initiative to ensure the communication of our message to our target audience;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential;
Interested candidates must be smart and solution driven and willing to contribute immediately.
They will have a Passion for social media and online advertising.
Candidate must be ready to commence internship first week of January 2013
Applications must be submitted before close of business Monday, 10th December 2012