Marketing Executive - Native English Speaker second language (French/Germ
Marketing Executive - Native English Speaker second language (French/German) "desirable"
Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, Allianz Worldwide Care specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE, the company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world’s leading insurers and financial services providers. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, Allianz Worldwide Care employs 700 staff.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its "Clear to Zero" claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, Allianz Worldwide Care continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
- Compile research on key competitors, including strengths and weaknesses, office locations, products and services, partners and strategic direction.
- Create/manage the production and delivery of promotional materials e.g. advertising, posters, newsletters and brochures, including liaison with designers and printers.
- Create/update standard and tailored policy documents to agreed deadlines, ensuring that high quality standards are maintained.
- Arrange company attendance at events and exhibitions, assist in the organization of our own conferences and organize corporate hospitality.
- Create and deliver client/broker surveys (and progress the implementation of key recommendations) and client/broker announcements.
- Review and improve the system generated documents that our clients receive.
- Manage the marketing tasks/outputs required for the delivery of key projects such as new market entry, liaising with relevant team members and other departments as required.
- Recommend usability/content improvements for the company website and online services and assist in the creation of content for the website.
- Creating presentations for the directors, company conferences or for important Allianz Group meetings.
- Degree in Marketing.
- A minimum of three years of marketing experience, preferably within insurance or financial services.
- Proven experience in managing marketing projects.
- High attention to detail.
- Self motivated, conscientious self starter with lots of initiative.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understands the products, terms & conditions, company processes and procedures.
- Helpful, flexible and supportive approach.
- Reduces costs while maintaining/improving the quality of the output.
- Takes ownership for the accuracy, quality and effectiveness of the material produced.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
To learn more about us please visit
Allianz Worldwide Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Allianz Worldwide Care does not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies