Deloitte Marketing Department - Communications Manager - Maternity Leave Cover Contract - Dublin 2
- Maternity Leave Cover Position
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Business Development and working within a busy marketing team, the Communications Manager will be responsible for the strategic development of all internal and external communications for the firm including thought leadership, public relations, online communications, collateral development, survey production and advertising.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Specifically the Communications Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the strategic development and implementation of the firm's external marketing communications programme.
- Managing the communications team, which includes a PR manager, two online solutions executives and a communications executive, to develop and drive the content of the firm's communications materials across online and offline communications strategies These areas include:
- Website and online content management
- Email marketing , social media strategy and video production
- Supporting the development of relevant content for thought leadership
- Localisation of global thought leadership and other materials for the Irish market
- Surveys, reports and collateral production
- Working with stakeholders within the business, to understand their communication needs and developing appropriate and innovative communications plans to support these needs. Interacting with other communications professionals within Deloitte's worldwide network to update Irish leadership on relevant global activity.
- Identifying relevant projects being developed by our global network for Irish involvement, project managing Irish involvement and driving local promotion and client engagement.
- Ensuring the integration of firmwide communications activities across all client events and other marketing campaigns.
- Managing the advertising requirements of the firm.
- Measurement, tracking, analysis and reporting on communications activities, campaigns and budgets.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, ideally working within a professional services or financial services environment
- Solid business and industry knowledge strongly preferred
- Strong record of academic achievement, ideally across business, journalism or communications
- Strong copy writing and proof reading experience essential
- Comprehensive understanding of digital solutions
- A proven track record of experience in similar role
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Deloitte, the leading business advisory firm, provides audit, tax, consulting and corporate finance services through almost 200,000 professionals in over 150 locations. In Ireland, 1,200 people in Dublin, Cork and Limerick provide
services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte relies on the highest quality talent to provide innovative thinking, diverse insight and to help realise our vision: to be the first choice of the most sought-after clients and talent. Your career is important to you. It`s important to us too. Recruiting and retaining the top talent is a priority for us, we aim to recruit the best people that fit our culture and that will progress a successful career with us.
- Voted one of the best companies to work for in Ireland for 10 years running
- Deloitte Ireland ‑ 2012 Ireland Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year award in the International Tax Review (ITR) European Tax Awards
- Deloitte Ireland ‑ Winner of the Private Sector IT Project of the Year award at the 2011 ICT Excellence Awards
- Deloitte named the leader Business Technology Transformation ‑ The Forrester Wave™ Q3 2012
- Deloitte ranked #1 market share for Consulting Services ‑ Gartner Market Share Analysis 2011
- Deloitte ranked #1 in Business Consulting Worldwide and in all regions ‑ IDC Marketscape 2012
Deloitte is dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint through our Green Agenda program. As part of this program all staff are expected to be aware of the environmental impact of their work activities, embrace our Green Agenda
initiatives and contribute towards continual improvement in environmental sustainability performance.