Marketing Communications Manager
Maternity Leave Contract - 9 to 12 months
Glanbia Ingredients Ireland is Ireland's largest dairy company, annually processing over 2 billion litres of milk into a uniquely broad range of ingredients for export to more than 60 countries. We supply leading multinational food and nutrition companies - across a range of sectors from branded cheese and butter through to infant formula, sports, affordable and clinical nutrition for both developed and developing markets.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will support the Commercial team in the delivery of Value Add targets through management of all Communications requirements within the GII marketing and commercial function to include websites and social media, development of relevant content and messaging (written, graphic and video), design of hard and soft copy marketing toolkits and materials and provision of PR support on a number of key branded initiatives as required.
- Management of content and content generation for GII Digital strategy for all web sites and Social Media
- Management of social media messaging for GII including posting schedule and response to comments/ queries.
- Development of new and repurposed content including written, graphics and video
- Responsible for outputting monthly reports measuring against agreed digital KPIs.
- Work with Head of Marketing, PR agency and other stakeholders to support and project manage on a number of key PR initiatives to deliver on time and smooth event activation.
- Creation and design of marketing materials to include sales toolkits (capsule presentations, hard copy brochures), signage (pull ups/ event graphics etc), advertising (on and off line) and new branding/ logo initiatives
- Lead annual planning around Marketing Communications as part of Strategy process
- Management and coordination of commercial events as required
- Third level qualification in either Marketing, PR, Communications or Digital Marketing related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a particular strength in written communications.
- Experienced and skilled in development and execution of B2B and B2C Online Comms strategy to deliver website and social initiatives that drive customer awareness and engagement..
- Strong initiative to progress and manage projects.
- Superior knowledge of PowerPoint graphic tools and good online technical ability.
- Ability and confidence to interact with senior management
- Knowledge of market trends and an ability to develop brands targeting B2B and B2C audiences and drive product sales and market share.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of web analytics and associated tools
- Results oriented and KPI driven.
- Motivated and driven to progress within marketing and brand management discipline.
GII has five key manufacturing sites, Ballyragget Co Kilkenny (the largest integrated milk processing plant in Europe), Virginia Co Cavan, Wexford, Carrick-on-Suir and Belview Co. Kilkenny which will increase business processing capacity by 50% over the next five years.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link, with an up to date CV, to Jill Davidson, Recruitment Consultant, GII.