Cook Medical are currently seeking a Market Research Intern through the Job Bridge program.
Position: Market Research Intern
Reporting to: Market Research and Analysis
To engage with the Market Research function for the systematic and objective process of collecting, analysing and communicating market research findings and their implications for the organisation. Assist the European Marketing Managers by providing administrative support and becoming familiar with Cooks products and customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Perform analyses of industry-specific markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Coordinate research projects to ensure overall consistency in research methodologies and quality standards is met.
- Work with marketing managers and other key personnel to specify research objectives and informational requirements.
- Assisting in Internet Searches for Medical and Scientific Information.
- Assisting in Competitor Product Searches/Analysis.
- Deliver actionable, well organised and high quality information to the organisation.
- Transfer knowledge to EU marketing teams.
- Work effectively with and for others to achieve company goals.
- Ensure that Cook’s Code of Conduct is complied with in all business matters carried out on Cook’s behalf.
- Ensure that Cook’s Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on Cook’s behalf.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
- Excellent written and verbal command of English. Ability to communicate with people for whom English is not a native language. (Skills in a major European language desirable).
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- High self-motivation.