Technical support for operations equipment with responsibility for the uptime of equipment, yield of the process and Health and Safety in the area.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Technical support for operations equipment with responsibility for the uptime of equipment, yield of the process and Health and Safety in the area.
- Work as part of production support team to drive process improvements.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures
- Assist in implementing technical improvements.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing; trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Assist in conducting IQ/OQ/PQ process of equipment. Assist in the creation and maintenance of up-to-date area SOPs.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Assist in investigating and implementing new production methods and root cause analysis.
- Researching solutions to existing process problems
- Engineering cert / diploma (HETAC/FETAC Level 6), senior trade or equivalent qualification, preferably with 2yrs+ experience.
- Previous experience with completing equipment maintenance required.
- Previous exposure to automation is also required.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.