Manufacturing Quality Engineer required in Co Roscommon. Contact Marguerite on 090 64 90485 for more information.
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with our Medical Devices Company in Co. Roscommon area in the recruitment of a Manufacturing Quality Engineer.
This is a permanent position reporting to the Quality Manager and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Your new job
- Ensure that the Manufacturing Processes, Products and Systems are in compliance with the requirements set out in Validations, Customer Specifications, Quality & Manufacturing Specifications and Control Plans.
- Assisting the Quality Department with investigations into Non-Conforming Events & Complaints.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis and CAPA identification & implementation.
- Responsible for the update/maintenance of product regulatory requirements.
- Provide regulatory support for new product & support to Operations, Sterilisation & Labelling/Packaging.
- Review and update of Regulatory documentation to ensure compliance with current ISO standards, relevant FDA guidelines and EU Directives.
- Process Audits of the manufacturing lines.
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification in Engineering/Manufacturing/Quality with emphasis on Medical Device/Biomedical.
- 2-3 years’ experience as Quality/Validation Engineer in Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Environment.
- Fully PC literate, use/knowledge of Minitab would be beneficial.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.