A great fixed term opportunity in one of the worlds leading medical device companies being responsible for process development, improvement and equipment validation. Please contact email@example.com
- You will be responsible for manufacturing line processes, the relevant equipment for the sub-assembly and documentation while managing cost objectives for product development targets.
- You will setup GTIN's, sub assembly specifications, redline operating procedures and device history records.
- You will undertake OQ and PQ while managing for stability and design verification builds.
- Oversee documentation such as PFMECA and Device master records.
- Level 8 degree in mechanical, manufacturing or related engineering.
- Must have a knowledge of medical device industry or something regularly regulated.
- Broad knowledge of materials and processes.