Mid-tier consulting firm in Dublin requires an experienced Management Consultant to improve their client's internal HR offering.
Management Consultant – Transformation, HR and Change
Walker Andersen is proud to announce a recruitment partnership with a large multinational firm that offers a range of professional services. As one of Ireland’s leading professional services firms their Management Consulting Unit is growing at an accelerated rate which has produced this opportunity.
This role offers the potential to become a senior member of the ‘Transformation, HR and Change’ team located in Dublin with more than 100 staff. The successful candidate will develop and manage a broad client portfolio and assist them with people and change management projects to ensure they have an effective organisational environment in place.
Responsibilities of a Management Consultant consist of:
- Providing market specific advice in areas such as employment law, HR policies & procedures, and performance management and supporting clients through the effective handling of employee relations issues, including grievance, disciplinary and termination matters.
- Supporting new businesses and foreign direct investment clients during their various growth phases in Ireland through the provision of practical advice and the development of robust employment contracts, policies and procedures.
- Perform market research and identify trends in areas such as compensation & benefits and performance management.
- Production of robust recruitment strategies that are professional and quality focused.
- Supporting in the design, delivery, administration and roll out of learning and development programmes.
The requirements for this role are:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ HR Generalist/Specialist experience—A mix of both HR and Consulting experience is ideal but not essential.
- Holds a relevant HR or Business third level qualification and a full membership of CIPD.
- A comprehensive understanding of employment law and HR best practice in Ireland.
- Strong Microsoft office and HRIS skills.
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with clients, combined with strong commercial acumen and expertise.
- Team player with strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Traveling to client premises is an intricate part of the role, therefore, a full, clean Irish/International driver's licence is required.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply. Alternatively, for more information, please call Alexa Lyons directly on (01) 699 1200