Maintenance Tech- shift pattern required for medical device client in tipp area- send your CV to Patricia for review
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician (shift) to be based in Tipperary with our multinational client in the healthcare sector.
This is a permanent role with a nice shift pattern
- Responsible for performing functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including set-up and calibration tasks.
- Performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
- Developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- Performs equipment setup and corrective, preventive and calibration maintenance.
- Installs and validates equipment and processes in the production area to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time.
- Evaluates and orders necessary equipment, tools and fixtures.
- Fetac level 6 or equivalent – electrical/mechanical/instrumentation.
- Must have 3 – 5 yrs relevant experience.
- A strong electrical and mechanical background is required.
- Strong analytical mind set with experience deploying problem solving tools.
- Will need to be a team player supporting other technicians while also being confident and comfortable to work through issues on their own.
- Any additional experience regarding laser operation and maintenance will be advantageous.
Apply now to Patricia or get in touch on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV's are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.