Test Analyst, Test Engineer, QA Analyst, QA Engineer, Quality Assurance, QA Manager, Test Lead, Mainframe, HOGAN, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance
Responsibilities of the Mainframe Test Analyst:
- Reviewing and interpreting the test basis and test object (via Business Requirements Documents, Functional & Technical Specifications).
- Identifying and prioritizing test conditions.
- Designing and prioritizing test cases.
- Identifying test data to support the test cases.
- Creating bi-directional traceability between test basis and test cases.
- Developing and prioritizing test procedures.
- Executing test procedures according to the planned sequence.
- Logging the outcome of test execution and comparing expected & actual results.
- Analyzing & logging defects.
- Confirmation and regression testing resulting from defect fixes.
- Test project estimation & scheduling.
- Test planning, sequencing, dependencies.
- Leading testing phases of projects.
- Weekly status reporting against the agreed plan.
Skills required for the Mainframe Test Analyst:
- 5+ years’ experience in a formal I.T testing environment.
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level.
- Financial services testing experience.
- Mainframe testing experience.