M&E Coordinator-South Dublin for Pharma project
What’s on Offer?
An opportunity has arisen for an M&E Coordinator to join a leading construction company for a role in South Dublin. You will join an organisation that works with a wide variety of clients including multinationals, private companies and both local and state authorities. They have gained an outstanding reputation for high-quality work on complex projects and this is reflected in their status as a one of Irelands premier contractors.
They are an ambitious company who recruit talented professionals and offer a supportive and varied working environment.
M&E Coordinator - Dublin City (Tier 1) Contractor
Location of Project: South Dublin
Type of Project: Pharma
Client: Tier 1 Main Contractor
Salary: Commensurate with experience
The M&E Coordinator reports into the Building Services Manager.
What you will be doing:
- To liaise with design teams and MEP sub-contractors
- Ensure MEP sub-contractors receive the information needed to progress the MEP installation in accordance with the programme
- Organise and chair weekly co-ordination meetings with the MEP sub-contractors and design teams
- Ensure MEP sub-contractors produce the following documents: Coordinated MEP drawings Procurement Schedules and Programmes Progress reports Requests for information
- Track the progress of MEP sub-contractors against the main programme and report any variances to the Contracts Manager
- Liaise with the utility suppliers to arrange for power, gas and telco connections
- Provide the project team with up to date information on current MEP developments
- Carry out site inspections of the MEP works to ensure the installation conforms to the relevant standards
- Regularly check the installation against the MEP specification and drawings
- Report any non-conformity to the project team and MEP contractors
- Coordinate the production of the following documents at practical completion: As built drawings O&M manuals
- Be aware of their legal, practical and regulatory responsibilities, and have a detailed understanding of Health and Safety
What you need to be successful:
- Degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Previous M&E Coordinator experience
Please note that we ensure that all applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.