New permanent Analyst position in West Dublin with global firm. Strong presentation skills and excellent analytical ability req'd.
Logistics Analyst – Permanent
Our client, a Global logistics firm is seeking to recruit a Logistics Analyst for a full time, permanent position in Co Kildare. Reporting to a Project Manager you will work closely within a team of Analysts to provide stakeholders with in-depth analysis and accurate interpretation of data such as key performance indicators, capacity, spend and trends. You will display strong analytical and spreadsheet skills along with a strong professional manner for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
· Complete data analysis which will involve data extraction and manipulation of data to provide meaningful information to internal stakeholders
· Perform assessment of such data in terms of interpretation and any implications of such data and present to internal stakeholders in a meaningful manner
· Complete scenario and feasibility analysis as required
· Continuously develop methodologies for data extraction and manipulation
· Complete in-depth assessment of KPIs, including variance analysis and assessment of trends and highlight results for presentation to management
· Undergraduate degree in Business / Computer Science with c2 years’ experience in a similar analytical position
· Previous experience in logistics sector desirable but not essential
· Excellent MS Office experience – Excel, Access Power Point etc
· Strong presentation skills and good teamwork approach to work
Please submit your CV to Michelle Leyden or contact on 016610444 for further information – all contact will be treated in strictest confidence