Role: Lettings Negotiator
Location: Dublin 15 / Dublin 7
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing existing substantial lettings portfolio with responsibility to develop and increase business using existing and new contacts.
- Meeting Clients evaluating properties and placing properties on Market.
- Viewings of Properties.
- Administration and closing rental transactions.
- Management of properties including responsibility for repairs etc.
- Must have own car and have clean driving License.
- Have 2 years previous experience in lettings/estate agent practice.
- Willing to work outside 9-5 working hours.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
Commensurate with experience (includes Basic and Commission).