Legal Entity Risk Manager
My client, a leading financial services company has an immediate requirement for a Legal Entity Risk Manager to join their team in Dublin City centre. Reporting to the Risk Officer, you will be part of the Irish Legal Entity Risk Officer (LERO) team within the Risk function. As Risk Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the LERO in producing risk reports and analytical data for the legal entities, implementation and maintenance of risk registers and risk appetite statements.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve highest level of risk reporting across all areas.
- Support the LERO in completion of annual risk framework components.
- Manage committee diary’s and deliverable and schedule meetings.
- Manage communications and completion of any action points for Legal Entity Risk.
- Be responsible for the design, implementation and production of ad-hoc, monthly and quarterly legal entity risk reports.
- Assume the lead in ad-hoc projects and analysis and documenting of emerging risk issues.
- Risk Management tools experience would be extremely beneficial allowing the candidate to deliver immediately.
- Good working knowledge of risk information aggregation, systems and operational risk monitoring.
- An awareness of current regulations in relation to risk management guidelines across the EU would also be an advantage.
- A strong communicator possessing excellent written and verbal abilities with financial industry experience in an operational risk analysis and reporting roles.
- Good working knowledge of Excel formulas and report generation in Powerpoint.
- Degree level and / or relevant practical experience in one of the following: MIS, Risk, Statistics, Information Quality. Preferred education - B.A or B.S.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.